Today’s business climate requires anywhere, anytime connectivity, so end users are embracing the freedom and flexibility of wireless
connectivity that’s why WLANs are now business-critical.
Unified Wireless is a scalable wireless LAN solution, built for high density environments to allow network administrators managing
and configuring all access points.
We offer a wide range of robust Unified Access Points (APs) operating in both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands.
Why Centrally Managed Solution Over Standalone Wireless Solution?
Standalone Wireless APs are:
• Not easy to set up-drop in an AP and configure.
• Beyond handful of APs-they become difficult to manage.
• No communication between APs in standalone solution.
• No unified security policy.
• No roaming between APs.
• Difficult trouble shooting.
Unified Wireless Controller solutions offer greater flexibility, reduce maintenance costs over standalone wireless solutions and offer critical features for small business.
- Centralized Management.
- Wireless controller clustering.
- Auto channel selection & RF
- Automatic RF Management.
- Seamless Roaming.
- AP Load Balancing.
- Captive Portal & wireless intrusion detection
It connects users to other users within the network and also can serve as the point of interconnection between the WLAN and a fixed wire network.
Unified Wireless Controller
Through it the administrator can push a specific set of configurations onto the Access Points, rather than having to do so one by one.