Sr. System Engineer
About Franco Pinto:
Our Business offers advanced technology solutions and products in the field of protection, information technology and office equipment with high quality. We are working through technical support and after-sales service to ensure the effectiveness of our products, and to gain the satisfaction of our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to help Franco Pinto with its customers technology program, by running, executing and managing its related infrastructure systems for its Core and/or non-Core Applications.
Also, the candidate for this position will manage the systems infrastructure operation within Franco Pinto with its customers Core and/or corporate system and maintain its required SLA.
Work as a project coordinator for one or more of the program sub-projects, and ensure its delivery within plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
Minimum 8 years experience in Systems Engineering field.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or related.
- ITIL Foundation
- Other Systems related certification is a highly desirable
- Minimum 8 years’ experience system engineer in a working in critical environments.
- Senior level hands-on skills and Experience with:
- SAN/NAS Storages (HP, DELL & NetApp)
- Unix, Linux & Microsoft Servers & related software/services
- Backup Systems
- VMware, Virtualization & Clouding.
- Platform Admin skills and experience (VMware vSphere, Linux, Windows)
- API, web services integration tools and methods experience, / Knowledge / understanding
- Knowledge/Understanding for basic Network and Information Security concepts
- Experience or understanding of virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of ISO 27001/27002/ ITIL V3
- Experience working with high end or multiple technology vendors
15 April 2019
Closing on 15 April 2019